Compounding is an ever expanding category of medication in the US. Compounded medications can be used to treat an array of symptoms and ailments, from pain to hormonal imbalances. University Chemists is proud to be a Professional Compounding Centers of America (PCCA) accredited pharmacy, and utilizes and has invested in the state-of-the-art equipment and developed detailed processes that ensure the consistent formulation of our custom compounded products in order to meet our patients needs and overcome limitations. We want to bring our patients the best of care, and we are constantly improving our techniques and formulations in order to do keep up with the rapidly changing industry of compounding so that we may accomplish our goals.
Benefits of Compounding Solutions
- Application to the skin minimizes absorption into the bloodstream.
- Direct delivery to pain receptors
- Blocks portions of the inflammation process
- Reduces oxidative stress
- Reduces organ toxicity
- Produces few side effects
- Reduces possibility of adverse drug interactions
- Quickly provides measurable and identifiable pain relief
- Greater effectiveness and results for patients
- Covered by most insurance providers